Ian Batten - insectstore.com - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pseudempusa pinnapavonis arrive this morning and are beautiful lil things, V. speedy delivery and extremly good packaging,

Brill seller, thanx Ian ,

Ben.M :D

Received three Idolomantis nymphs from Ian this morning. Very well packaged and good communications throughout. :D

ians great got 2 p.paradoxa of of him, good communication, reliable and flexable, extreme packing i will and do reccomend him to anyone, has a good sense of humour too which is always a bonus

Got some great stuff from Ian over the weekend. It was shipped in an extremely timely fashioned and very well packaged. Thank you!

received some Pseudempusa Pinnapavonis from ian this morning. cannot fault anything and will order from him again.

MOVED:

tyragl Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:55 pm Post subject: mantids

thanks for the mantids they r in excellent condition and r brilliant little things thanks ian

I bought a Idolomantis Diabolica nymph from Ian. It arrived healthy in San Francisco all the way from the UK. Very well packed, he even took care to forestall shipment during cold weather.

Recived a mated sphod...viridis from ian and she's beautiful, brilliant packaging and she's perfectly healthy and eating very well :D

Thanx m8,

Ben.M :D

Have recently recieved some mantids from Ian,they arrived in tip top condition and very quickley! Definately recommended, and will use again!

My two nymphs arrived safe and well and were eating almost straight away. Very happy with them. Thanks. Simon

Hi received 2-Dead leaf's/2-Indian rose's/2-devil's/2-twig's all grade(A) condition & arrived fast & well in post.Will be more than happy to buy from Ian if needed in the future.

Hello I recived 5 B.mendica and 3 tarachodes, some even molted in package and they are nice:D

Got 2 new mantids in the post from Ian, what a great seller. very well packaged and he kept me informed every step of the way.

Very much looking forward to dealing with again

Rob D

Latest posts