Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still new to the forum, but I plan to keep with the hobby a while and on the forum.. so might as well add :) I've never posted a photo, so hopefully it will work.

Me with the new wifey..

Couple21.jpg

Me at work..

Kevin22.jpg

I wasn't really sleeping, hehe.. it was a photo that I used in our graduation slide-show as a joke :D

I'm still new to the forum, but I plan to keep with the hobby a while and on the forum.. so might as well add :) I've never posted a photo, so hopefully it will work.I wasn't really sleeping, hehe.. it was a photo that I used in our graduation slide-show as a joke :D
Your pics posted just fine, Rensallar... great to see you! You and your wife make a very handsome couple. :) And I love the joke pic of you at work. :lol:

Hossenfefer I say!!!(way too much Bugs Bunny as a kid :) )
ROFLMAO!!!

I watched way too much Bugs Bunny, too.

My favorite was the opera where Bugs dressed as a woman and Elmer Fudd sang to him/her "Your so wovelly!" and Bugs replied "Yes I know it!"

Whats_Opera_Doc_still.png

LOL

Gawd, I need help! :lol:

Nice pictures everyone!!

This is my millipede and me :

540564192_5_R-rb.jpeg

I'm the on holding the millipede....... :unsure:

316645304_6_DoBw.jpeg

This is us being crazy as we are! I made Giorgio wear this so we kind of looked a like! :D

Hooray for looking silly :p

140055817_6_6zVp.jpeg

Slightly normal picture!

Never thought you would post a pic Phil!

Come now, just because we rear mantids doesn't mean we are horribly disfigured folk. We have to play the cards we have been dealt & none of us have stinker hands.

Nice pics, Phil. Sunny looks like a cool chick :)

I don't have any pics of me on the computer, and don't publish them anyway, but y'all look like fine folks. I usually put a pic of my harley on when somebody wants to see what I look like, but I don't know how to post them on here :)

Now y'all know why I told them I'd enlist in the military if they'd guarantee me australia ;) Lot's of fine women there. Still haven't been to Australia, and I'm too old for that deal anymore :)

There is no such thing as too much bugs bunny. I insist you retract the statement that there is such a state of being! :)

Now I know what to look for when I travel through Yuma :)

You also know why I wanted to enlist to go to Australia also, but I never made it there :) Maybe one day I'll make it there.

This is about as close to a pic of me as you'll get :)

I'm holding the camera :)

and second pic, me getting ready to take a pic of my buddies niece and sis down on the Yuma proving grounds

in fact, it's time for a midnight moonlight ride. Doubt if I'll see any mantis' or T's tonight :)

old_safe_pics_and_stuff_133.3.JPG

old_safe_pics_and_stuff_304.3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra, I absolutely love your pics... :) you're beautiful... and not only on the outside! And Giorgio isn't that bad either, lol! ;) My husbands (previous and current) all had/have hair longer than mine, lol.

Finally we get to see that crazy old mad man Phil! Phil, you surprisingly look much like I expected! :D

NB... what can I say? Nice hat! :p

Now that's a very becoming pic, Olga... shows your true beauty! ;) Much better!!! :D Love the pigtails too... hehe! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I agree. Now you don't look like Madonna/serial killer :D The body & blood of Christ... the body & blood of Christ compells you! :lol:

Phil/Katnapper: This species, (Olga cephalodiflagelli), requires high humidity to flourish ;) I should really purify the water before misting her :D I'd take her out of her enclosure for photos but she'll just fly at my face :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha. ha. <_< if you continue being this charming i might fly at your pants! And trust me, you wont enjoy it! Ka-KAW!! :lol:

Latest posts