Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and my cat

IMG_3495.jpg

i looooove your cat. youre alot younger than i thought you would be. i assumed someone that good with a camera would be old.

No haha I am not a nurse....I just like white shirts sometimes haha :D

Are you collecting Rebeccas (Beckys)? Because that is my name too :lol: How many do you have then?

Are you collecting Rebeccas (Beckys)? Because that is my name too :lol: How many do you have then?
:eek: Oh my gosh, Becky! :lol: See, I'm a Rebecca/Becky too! So is the "original" Rebecca/Becky here... who is Hibiscusmile. And BeckyL who lives in the UK. And guess what... I saw a new member join 3 days ago with the name "charleyandbecky!"

Uh, please say "hi" to Becky for me...Maybe "Becky" = mantis keeper ?
Uhhh.... Kamakiri, I've wondered that myself, lol! We may have just discovered (or uncovered) a forgotten or hidden meaning of the name "Becky!" It sure seems that way... doesn't it! :lol: :lol:

Hey kat! One more Becky on the forum and we can change the name!
Change what name? lol I think there are 2 more that we know about now since you wrote that! ;) hehe

Isn't that odd?!!! 5 of us now I think! :eek: :lol: And what's strange is "Rebecca/Becky" isn't one of the more popular girls' names. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Katt: It is so very rare to catch you in an error, that I cant resist linking you to: http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/RebeccaWhen you and Hibiscusmile were born, just over thirty years ago, it was even more popular! :D
Hmmm... interesting. Thank you, Phil, for the correction! ;) :p Although those graphs were confusing to me... they appeared to be upside down with the numbers, as opposed to most graphs I've seen. Maybe it's just me, lol. :rolleyes:

The girl's name Rebecca is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "to bind".
Maybe that loosely means "bind mantids into enclosures." ;) :lol:

PS.... "just over thirty years ago" ;) :) hehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should take a leaf out of the loveable children's program, 'Bananas In Pyjamas' & name all the Beckys B1, B2, B3, etc. :D

another of me chilling with my boa Anton and being all purple together :blink:

IMG_0512.jpg
I heard a weird story today about a snake :eek:

a friend of a friend has a pet snake (can't remember which breed but it was big apparently) and she treated it like a human and let it roam her room/sleep in her bed. then it started being strange and started lying next to her in a line.. she took it to the vets and guess what.. it was lining her up to see if she was a possible size to eat. Thats pretty scary :(

Latest posts