Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered some more mantids from Rebecca. I also needed some more housefly pupae too.

Everything arrived packaged well and in this weather, it has to be done right.

As always, all arrived in great shape. Even the little L1 Orchids came in alive and well.

The cute little things are little eating monsters, so I expect to do well with them.

When it comes to shipping in cold weather, I'm willing to pay a little extra for the insulation/heatpack and overnight shipping. Rebecca knows how to take care of her little gems so they arrive all nice and ready for their new homes. As a newbie I know that if I need anything, she is ready to help. This goes a long way with me and I'm sure I'll return to buy many more mantids from her in the future.

Harry

Thanks to Rebecca, she sent to me some heat packs that I need for Monday mailings and they arrived just now (just two days from Ohio). That is really good. Thanks for the fly pupae. Thanks for being so good. I hope all appreciate the diligence continally exhibited with Mantisplace and Rebecca as a breeder/fancier/entrepreneur.

Another very satisfied customer! I can't add anything new to what's been said...I can just add another positive vote to the overwhelming number already given.

Thank you!

Rebecca is awesome! I ordered a ton of mantids and mantid supplies from her and she sent it out to me on time. There was a bit of a mishap with my order, which she corrected asap and she gave me some extra free fly pupa. Both packages I received from her were packed with the utmost care and communication was quick and painless. Thank so much Rebecca! I know where I need to go for mantid supplies in the future! :)

it amazes me that such tiny critters can ship so far and be perfectly healthy when they show up. "box o mantis" was great! a couple of the babies even molted perfectly well along the way! great packing! thanks for all the great products and critters keep up the great work! :D

I bought two ghost mantis nymphs and two budwing nymphs from Rebecca's shop. I also bought a small enclosure for some phasmids I had coming from a different breeder. I could not be happier with my purchase. The shipping was awesome. All nymphs arrived healthy and very active. They didnt have far to travel though as we are just a few hundred miles apart. She shipped them with heat packs as its cold outside right now.

She even went one step further and sent me an extra mantis and even labeled them male and female which I did not expect. She included a fruit flie culture as well as some house fly pupae which was unexpected but very appreciated. The nymphs are doing very well and the budwing nymphs are taking house flies! They are so small and I only put two flies in with them as an experiment, and they both ate one! I was shocked lol.

Overall Rebecca is top notch and I will definitely be making another purchase, Cant wait til those Orchids hatch! :)

Thanks again,

Steven Adams

Another Great Shipment.... Although i think she bribes the creo's to lick me when I unpack them, just so they will be my favorite and i'll buy more. :lol: thanks again. A+++ Great Pics to come!

Have bought many things in the last 4 months-mantid, enclosures, fruit flies. everything handled well and quickly and accurately.

I ordered some a african chinese mantis ooth from Rebecca and it arrived in perfect condition. She also threw another ooth for free. I will order again in the near future.

I recently purchased several mantid nymphs from Rebecca, which arrived healthy today. The transaction was great. She responded very quickly to my queries (I originally contacted her through the forum), even though I had a lot of questions. The package was very well packed and she even included a couple extras and some house fly pupae. the little ones were packed with some snacks and several were eating when they arrived.

I had a special address request (sending the package to work if it was during the week or my house if a Saturday) and she took care of that no problem.

I would definately recommend ordering from the Mantis Place!

Wyethia

19 pages!? Well, I guess I'll add my drop to the bucket.. I've enjoyed reading Hibiscusmile's vibrant posts in the forums as I've been lurking around. I was not let down at all as I dealt with her privately via email, she was just as kind and charming. She was quick to offer up advice when asked and shipped out on the day she specified, not later.

Everything was bundled up extremely well. The package actually had a massive dent in one of the corners, yet all of the nypmhs arrived in perfect shape!

Latest posts