Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completed a trade with Rebecca, and everything went well. 3 mantises I got from her have all molted since. :) Yay!

Also got an interesting 'Mystery Mantis'. :D

Got some Yen honey mix for coating the crickets and flies, which has been working good, and some fruit fly culture containers which i hatched the 100 blue bottles in. The blue bottles have almost all hatche already, I'm excited because of how big they are they cannot get through the mesh! thank you

Just ordered some more mantids from Mantisplace. They look nice and pump! Could not be happier with this tranasction. I will deffenetly be doing bussiness with her again. Her packing is also top notch! :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Purchased items from Rebecca, she's just a wonderful lady, always quick to respond, just a joy to talk to, I'm quite glad we have her!

Fast reply's and packages always arrive on time and intact. its always a pleasure to order through Rebecca. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in mantises.

I have bought from rebecca more than 1 time every thing comes packed well and in super shape she also sent me an adult male MioMantis after posting male needed no one helped she sent 1 fr me so yeah my female will breed ! also included in every mantis order is a free Mystery mantis its fun not knowing what you going to get the kids love that! the New Maycrops species she sells I bought 3 and got another free in the order from her there awsome she is a pleasure to speak to on the phone and is a sweatheart (Thanks Rebecca) CP

sent me 2 Pseudoharpax virescens ooths for just the postage price!

well packaged + great communication :)

great breeder.

Ordered some mantises and Yen's Blend right before the holidays hit and the order went great. Everything arrived the next day and was nicely packaged. The two Euchomonella macrops I ordered arrived safe and sound. One had even successfully shed its skin during the travel. Several weeks later and they are still both doing great and are healthy little gluttons with great temperaments. She even threw in an extra mystery mantis free of charge. :wub:

Can't say enough good things about Rebecca. Not only is she easy to work with, but she really does care about her mantises. This is easily my favorite place to order because not only does she have such a wide selection of mantises but you can get all your mantis supplies and feeder insects from the same place. =3

I bought some mantises from Rebecca and they all arrived safe and sound. They were well packaged and arrived the very next day. Great service as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a 500 count of houseflies that I ordered that had a really low hatch rate (sometimes it just happens). Rebecca sent a replacement order and they turned out wonderfully! It's nice having fair and honest breeders on this forum and Rebecca is a shining example. As always, I will be doing business again. Thanks Rebecca!

Received another batch of fly pupa. So far hers are my favorite.

Just got a del. of house and bb flies from Rebecca, and good hatching from both. I think I forgot to post from our transaction. So this X2. She's great to work with.

Ordered x3 African mantid nymphs (Sphrodomantis centralis) flies and fly food. Shipped on 1/13/10 3:30pm arrived 1/14/10 4:00pm. Great packing!!! All three mantids were in great shape and not that skittish. I also got a "big" surprise, there was a fourth cup. I opened the mystery cup and out came an adult female African mantis. Wow!!! Rebecca, you rock!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!

I got them comfortably into their new homes and they will enjoy a nice fly soon, thanks to Rebecca being thoughtful enough to add some live flies in with my fly pupae.

Highly recommend breeder. ****

:D haha, thought u would enjoy seeing a real live adult in the species u wanted. U got them early, they were not suppossed to be there till tomorrow! Thank God for that! ps She's a beauty ain't she?

I bought two violin mantises from Rebecca last week and she was kind enough to let me buy a sub adult and L6 since all mine were males. There was some trouble with the postal service and they arrived a day late but none of it was her fault. They were packaged great but the extra day wasn't too kind to the larger one who lost a leg and refused to eat. Though with some extra care they are both back to great shape and eating heartily. I always receive high quality mantises from her and Ive had almost no trouble with them. I will always recommend her.

I recently purchased some supplies from Mantisplace. Everything i orderd came very well packed, and came very quickly. I will be doing bussiness with Rebecca again! I'm very pleased with this transaction. :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Latest posts