Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought an ootheca from Rebecca for a good price about 6 weeks ago and it just hatched! Very happy with price, shipping and her answering my annoying emails. All was great!

Hi!

I just received another order from Rebecca, BB pupae, couple of Mantis Caves and some sphagnum moss.

Prompt delivery and excellent packing as always. I will continue to do business with her. As long as my wife puts up with a few escaped flies... ;)

Very happy customer.

Mike

I have had several transactions with Hibiscusmile and recommend mantisplace.com highly. She is prompt, generous, knowledgeable and an excellent packer. I am glad she keeps so many rare and beautiful mantids in culture for the rest of us to enjoy.

~Arkanis

Yes.

I just got a package containing a couple of mesh cages, mesh deli tops (I think that she tossed in one extra) and various odds and ends all neatly packed in a box so small that I thought it was an ooth order that I was expecting.

As always, thanx, Rebecca.

I had ordered an orchid mantis from Rebecca and when I opened the packaging I was upset to discover the little guy had started molting and had become entangled in it's old skin.

That night I had sent a couple of emails to Rebecca, this first one was asking for advice to make sure I was doing the right thing by helping the little guy untangled itself and the second was letting her know that it had passed away.

The very next morning she let me know that she's sending me another!

I didn't even ask her to because technically the little guy did arrive alive - no one's fault the molt began in shipment.

Thank you, Rebecca, with the Mantis Place!!!

After a long night of being upset (I've been looking forward to my very first mantis for so long...) she made it all better!

I can't wait to meet my new little friend!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Got three ghosts I ordered today from Rebecca packaging was done very well they all readily accepted fruit flies the 'mystery mantis' I believe is a Taiwan flower mantis nymph can't really tell yet but I believe it is (I know it is a flower mantis though). Definitely will be buying from mantisplace.com again (probably when she gets some Giant asians ;) )

Once again, great transaction, she has some great critters and a ton of other stuff. She is one wonderful Lady! :D

I just got my deli cups and lids in the mail from the mantisplace.com. Wow what fast shipping! I feel like I just ordered this stuff yesterday! She did a great job packing, and even gave me an extra container, about 2/3 the size of my other containers, and with an actual wire mesh on the top. Dunno what I can stick in there, any ideas? I'm sure I'll find something, lol.

Thanks mantisplace!

Ordered three Wide Armed Nymphs and got four along with the supplies I ordered still trying to identify the mystery mantis going to be fun.

Got my fly larvae, housefly this time and boy they stink something aweful!!! they arrived in good shape of course all tightly wrapped as usual!!! But, this is the last time I get the house flies as i don't remember the blue bottles smelling like that!!!

Good to stick with what you know!!! sometimes anyway!!

thanks Rebbecca!!

I had to rinse mine off, they ususally dont smell like that, the supplier did not clean them, forgot that since we dont use them like most people they sell to, that the smell would bother us, Rince them off and the smell will go away, Smelled like dog doo :angry: , I not happy!

Very good trade with Rebecca. 2 female sub adult Ghosts for 4 moimantis paykullii oothcae. Ghosts were shipped great as uaual but one died a few days later and not sure why. Trade went well. Thank you Rebecca

I have now ordered many supplies and a few mantids from Rebecca at Mantis Place. Rebecca is an excellent correspondent, and a responsible merchant and breeder. Everything I've ordered has come carefully packaged and in good order. She makes her frutifly cultures fresh and has a handy list of supplies on her website. I would recommend her to anyone.

Carol Andredesz

Latest posts